Peru Multi-Day tours
Peru, a country with a fascinating ancient history, known for its rich and diverse landscapes, traditions, folklore, food and music. The country is one of the 10 mega diverse countries of the world, contains countless natural riches with hundreds of endemic species of fauna and flora; a heaven for the observation of birds and orchids or for the exploration of mythical and remote natural sceneries, some still virgin, always full of life.
The Peru Multi-Day Tours have been carefully selected by our travel specialists to assure an outstanding Peru Travel Experience. Our dedicated staff is ready to assist you with any request and they will be glad to work with you to Customize Any Tour Package to meet your specific requirements.
Some of the highlights of our Peru Tours are:
- The Lines of Nasca located in Ica.
- Lake Titicaca in the department of Puno.
- Forest of Stones of Huayllay in the department of Pasco.
- The Great Pajatén in the department of La Libertad.
- Plateau of Marcahuasi in the department of Lima.
- Markahuamachuco in the department of La Libertad.
- Chan Chán in the department of La Libertad.