Value for Money
Welcome to South America, Let's Plan Your Next Adventure!
A Trip to Galapagos is a Journey to Discover Unique Destinations.
When thinking about a trip to Ecuador the first activity that may come to mind is visiting the Galapagos Islands. Also known as the enchanted islands, the Galapagos islands are a true paradise for those travelers looking to encounter the nature in its purest state. Visiting Galapagos is an exceptional opportunity to meet a great variety of unique flora and fauna, which lead the scientist Charles Darwin to develop his famous evolution theory of natural selection.
Visiting the Galapagos Islands is one of the experiences to do at least once in a lifetime. One of the most interesting ways to get to know the archipelago is embarked on a cruise.
Some of the advantages of booking a cruise in Galapagos are:
- Itineraries: Galapagos cruise itineraries can range from 3 nights to 14-night programs.
- Best guiding quality: Galapagos tours should be led by a certified naturalist guide. the cruises choose to have on board the most experienced guides.
- Night sailing: One of the most important and comfortable advantages of visiting Galapagos on a cruise is sailing from one island to another while you sleep.
- The food: The cruises offer full board for their guests, one concern less for travelers.
- The social Interaction: When visiting Galapagos on a cruise you will have more intimate contact with the rest of the guests, with the guides and even with the members of the crew.
Peru – Empire of Hidden Treasures
Peru is a diverse country, full of millennial treasures and privileged with unique tourist destinations. Beyond the carved stone walls of Machu Picchu, the amazing mud temples of the Moche culture on the north coast, and the sacred pyramids of Caral, Peru has long civilization development dating back thousands of years. Prepare to enjoy spectacular landscapes, varied and healthy cuisine, beautiful crafts, exciting biodiversity. Peru has a great variety of sceneries and different regions with great beauty. The coast is full of sunshine and extensive beaches. The sierra is imposing with an extensive territory and the jungle is exotic and wild. Welcome To Peru.
Reasons to visit Peru
- The exquisite Peruvian food
- One of the most biodiverse countries
- Its geography is exceptional
- The Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Mixture and variety of cultures
- The kindness and hospitality of the Peruvian
Travel to Ecuador, Four Worlds in One Place
Ecuador is a country of four worlds: The Pacific coast, the highlands, the Amazon region and the unique Galapagos Islands. You will find beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, tropical forests in such small area comparable to the size of the state of Nevada.
The compactness and biodiversity of this unique country allows the visitor to have a fresh seafood breakfast on the shore of a beautiful beach on the morning and a traditional lunch at the base of a majestic snowcapped volcano on the equatorial line at noon, and then dine in the mystique Amazon region at the end of the day. With only one hour and a half flight you can visit the famous and enchanted Galapagos Islands. Ecuador is not only a land of natural wonders, manmade treasures can also be found, like Quito, the first city to be declared cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO. Quito is just 9 miles away from the middle of world where visitors will have the opportunity to be at earth’s zero latitude.
Reasons to Visit Ecuador:
- A paradise for nature lovers
- Ethnic diversityThe dream of a birdwatcher
- The dream of a birdwatcher
- Geography and History
- Cultural heritage
- Unlimited number of adventures
- An example of sustainable tourism
- Constant spring weather
- Easy to travelActivities for every taste
- Activities for every taste
Bolivia Awaits You
Bolivia is listed among the most exotic and appetizing destinations, among the most wild, the most authentic, unknown and surprising. Bolivia is located in the center-west of South America and comprises different geographic spaces such as the Andes Mountains, the Altiplano or the Chaco, being thus one of the countries with greater biodiversity of the world.
Reasons to visit Bolivia:
- Observe the world’s most blue and starry skies
- Admire the splendid landscapes of the Salar de Uyuni
- Have all the seasons of the year in one day
- Adventure tourism really is Adventure
- Visit the mythical Lake Titicaca
- Discover the world’s highest capital